Thank you for shopping at MISHAVAIDYA.COM (“Website”). This privacy and security policy describes the information we collect through our website, and how we use it.
What information do we collect and what do we use it for?
When ordering on our Website, we collect your information such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number or credit card information.
How do we use your information?
We collect information and feedback from you to:
- personalize and improve your shopping experience on the Website
- communicate with you about our products, services, promotions, and other relevant news
- more effectively respond to your customer service requests
- process any transaction or inquiry that you initiate with us
- undertake research to improve the Website and services based on your feedback
- track and monitor traffic patterns to improve the Website and services
We ensure industry-standard data collection and processing practices for data security and protection against unauthorized access of data.
All billing and sensitive personal information contained in orders placed on the Website will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated.
Your personal information, will NOT be released, sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. We may disclose your information to comply with the law.
While we strive to protect your personal information, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations of the internet which are beyond our control
- The security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Website cannot be guaranteed
- Any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party
- Moreover, where you use passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on this Website, it is your responsibility to safeguard them
Please direct all inquiries to: email@example.com.
We read each message and do our best to reply promptly if a response is required or requested.