We hope that you are happy with your selection at MISHA VAIDYA. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we accept unworn items with original tags attached for a refund (minus the original shipping fee) provided that the return instructions and exchange instructions (as applicable), outlined below are followed.
Returning Online Orders
We are sorry that your order was not satisfactory. Please read through and follow the instructions as outlined below.
Simply return the item to our returns department within 14 days of the delivery date for a full refund minus shipping charges. Items must be returned intact, unworn, unwashed, undamaged (including stains and odours), unused, and with all original tags attached. Please send the original sales invoice and Return and Exchange Form with the return shipment.
All goods are your responsibility once in your possession, so please handle all goods with great care. When trying on clothing, please ensure you do not use unnecessary force and ensure you are not wearing makeup, perfume or a deodorant which may leave a scent or marks on the item.
- We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that the instructions as outlined above have not been followed.
- No refund can be made for items returned after fourteen (14) days, or not in their original condition.
- All items purchased on sale, at a discount, or used with a promo code are final sale and non-refundable. If you send a sale, discounted, or promo code item back to us for a return, we will not process a return. You can request to have it shipped back at your expense.
- Custom-made items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Personal shipping method:
We recommend that you use an insured shipping method that can be tracked by you, as well as retaining your proof of postage for yourself. Please mail your return to the address shown below.
Misha Vaidya Returns
P.O. Box 566652
Most returns will process in approximately 2–3 weeks, depending on your method of return. Additional processing delays may occur.
A refund will then be credited back to your original method of payment, and will post approximately 2-3 business days after the processing date. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement. We will also send you an email when our team has processed your refund.
We are unable to switch refunds to a new or different payment method other than what was originally used on your order.
Please be aware that we cannot take responsibility for any lost or damaged packages and your return shipping costs cannot be reimbursed.
We monitor returns to identify excessive returns, and potential misuse or abuse of our return policies per our criteria. Customers meeting any of these criteria may be subject to review, and revocation of standard customer return policies.
Incorrect goods/faulty product received
We inspect all products sent before shipping to ensure the highest possible quality standards, but if for some reason the product you have received is not what you ordered or in some way faulty, please contact us immediately at email@example.com quoting your order number and details of the product you wished to purchase and/or stating the problem with the item received. Specify whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Exchanging Online Orders
Exchanges are subject to stock availability and our policy for Returning Online Orders, applies for the item(s) being returned for an exchange.
To exchange an item, please follow the instructions for Returning Online Orders as well as Exchanging Online Orders and ensure that you fill out your Return and Exchange Form to indicate the type of exchange you’d like to make.
- If you are making an exchange, an additional shipping fee will be applied to your new order.
- If the cost of your new item is less than that of the item you originally ordered, your original method of payment will be credited the price difference, minus the applicable new shipping fee.
- If the cost of your new item is the same as that of the item you originally ordered, just the applicable new shipping fee will be charged.
- If the cost of your new item is more than that of the item you originally ordered, your original method of payment will be charged the price difference, in addition to the applicable new shipping fee.
We are unable to switch exchange payments to a new or different payment method other than what was originally used on your order.
Returning or Exchanging Store Merchandise
We cannot process store–bought returns or exchanges at our warehouse. Please follow the policies of the store where you made the purchase.